Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Return of the King? Please?

I work in an office where the group favorite movie is Office Space. This is both good and bad. It's entertaining, they're clever, but you have to watch your back. This week, my favorite toy - my stand up Aragorn from Lord of the Rings - was stolen.

OK - I may have started it by conspiring to steal a chicken, who has since joined a gang and may not be heard from again. He flew the coop.

And OK, OK, I was also in on a conspiracy to steal the Yankee bear - but I DON'T HAVE THE BEAR OR THE CHICKEN!

And adding insult to injury - Aragorn apparently had a much better weekend than I did. I saw a movie (a great one, but still). Aragorn went to Starbucks, a video store, the gym, and a Super Bowl party. Sure, he still had to run some errands, like get gas and buy beer, but he has this whole new circle of friends. I don't know any of them. It really sucks.
Aragorn's Weekend

No comments: