Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Best Quiz Answers

1. What is your favorite noise? Purrrrrring.
2. Have you ever bought a cd by Cher?
No - absolutley not - why what have you heard?
3. What was the best birthday present you ever got? It's o.k. if you want to talk about sex. A bright yellow Shaun Cassidy T-shirt.
4. Name one thing you really miss about the 80's.The ballads.
5. Have you lived up to your SAT scores? I've exceeded them, baby!
6. Did you ever write a love letter? Many. The first was not well received, I was in junior high.
7. What was your first concert?
Curtis Mayfield and the Impressions - I was 10.
8. What is your argument style? Razor sharp remarks designed to make you cry.
9. What character do you really like about yourself? My ability to use hilarious typos.
10. If you were 18 right now, what would you do with your life? Paleontologist.
11. Do you write poetry? I am a professional haikuer.
12. What do you do when you hate someone? 50% bitch about them; 50% ignore them.
13. Have you Googled yourself? Yes but I found everyone else instead.
14. Are there pictures of you on the internet? Unfortunately.
15. If you have an extra hour that is not filled up with responsibility, what do you do with it? (I'm looking for suggestions.)
I take quizzes.
16. Which movie character do you relate to the most?A cross between Peter from Office Space and Mel Gibson from The Road Warrior.

17. If you are sitting around with your closest friends, what are you most likely discussing? You.
18. What was your favorite summer job?
Working at a Photolab. There are some sick people in the world and they are compelled to take pictures of themselves.
19. In high school, were you a cheerleader/jock type, artsy (code word for stoner), or a nerd? Jock-ish (not to be confused with Jock-itch)
20. Do you like talking on the phone? More than I like quizzes!
21. What is your main fault?
It's all my fault.
22. Did you ever cheat on a test? Of course.
23. Was it this one? How can you cheat on this one? you can lie. I've lied on math tests before. I knew the answer was cosine pi but i lied and said tangent.
24. What is your battle cry?

25. Do you love or hate quizzes? HATE THE FUCK OUT OF THEM AND ONLY BECAUSE IT WAS YOU, DID I DO THIS. PLEASE DON'T EVER MAKE ME DO IT AGAIN. I WILL NOT SEND THIS ON TO ANYBODY - I HATE YOU MOMENTARILY FOR DOING THIS TO ME CYNTHIA

No comments: