Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Most exciting discovery in ages

Click on the title to go to a program that lets you save and convert any YouTube video to 8 different formats, including MP4 video for your iPod. YES. That's RIGHT. And I just tested it and it works.

You just put in the URL for the video you want to download and convert, select the format you want to use it for, and click Start. It does all the steps for you. AND it downloaded automatically to my desktop, then I just dragged it over to the iTunes library, and then into the iPod.

Seriously - that's IT. It took about 4 minutes for a 10.5 mg video, which happened to be Marah playing with Bruce at Giant's Stadium. A grainy video, still looks good.

1 comment:

Lara said...

This seems very cool. When I tried it though, it didn't work and I am wondering if my Safari browser is to blame. Do you use Firefox?