Saturday, May 20, 2006

OK, more mural

Yesterday when I got home from work, Bella was walking really funny, like she was going to moonwalk but couldn't quite pull it off. I gave her some doggie aspirin and she seemed to do better. But then this morning she couldn't walk at all and I had to carry her to her bowl and to go outside. We went to the vet, who did not know for sure what was wrong with her but said it could be a muscle spasm, b/c she had a tender spot on her back.

So with some advice to give her OTC treatment for arthritis, if she's not better by Weds she'll get some x-rays and see what else is going on. She got some pain pills and is content to supervise whatever I'm doing. However, I'm not allowed to go out, b/c when I started getting ready to go out, she started crying. She is not above manipulating me this way. I am not above falling for it. So we made some progress on the mural.
The Supervisor

4 comments:

Lara said...

You have made a lot of progress, my friend. As a cross-stitcher, I can take pride in the detail of these kinds of projects and how painstakingly long they can take.

So sorry to hear about Bella. Are you really homebound all weekend?

Do you want me to bring you a green tea frappaccino?

onna said...

Sorry about Bella. Hope her muscle strain is all better very soon.

Good progress - at this same rate I predict 2 more shifts to fill up the bottom part. What a cool project.

blogedyblogblog said...

So no Davinci?

Thoughts and Ideas said...

Poor girl, I hope she is feeling all better soon, I would have been in freak-out mode with the not being able to walk. Yeah the week before with Max falling.
The mural is coming right along..looking cool.