Wednesday, April 19, 2006

April playlist

This is stuff I'm listening to a lot this month. If you want a CD playlist, let me know.

At the Bottom of Everything - Bright Eyes
Don't Give Up - Bono & Alicia Keyes
Pretty Dress - Rosie Thomas
Love Me Like You - Magic Numbers
Neighborhood #1 (Tunnels) - Arcade Fire
Gideon - My Morning Jacket
What I Say and What I Mean - The Like
Walk the Walk - Poe
World Wide Suicide - Pearl Jam
Mr. November - The National
Fake Tales of San Francisco - Arctic Monkeys
Denial Twist - White Stripes
Trains to Brazil - The Guillemots
Reset - Mute Math
The Wings (Closing) - Gustavo Santaolalla, Brokeback Mountain Soundtrack

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have not heard Bono and Alicia's version of this song. It is one of my favorite songs of all time. I would be interested in hearing it. Bring your iPod to movie club next weekend!