Tuesday, August 29, 2006

News from the front

So I got laid off last Thursday, spent all day Friday running errands, and finally started getting used to the idea of freedom on Saturday. It was nice. But then I realized I needed to finish the guesthouse, get to work on a site with Zoe, and start making some more stuff for Southwest Gardener. So much for slacking.

Then today I got a contract job working with Sam and Kieran. So thanks to Sam and Ryan for hooking me up - and now I will be busier than I ever imagined, at least for the next month or so.

Slacking will have to wait. October looks good.

Here are two ideas for the website for a company that sells healthy food and caters. Which one do you like the best?


7 comments:

Lara said...

I Like Option Two better. Nice work!

Me said...

yeah that's the one zoe picked too. thanks! now let's hope the client likes it and the inside pages.

blogedyblogblog said...

I would say photo # 2 as well.

Thoughts and Ideas said...

cool beans on the contract job.
I like photo #2 best.

Vicki Stockton said...

Definitely #2.

Lara said...

Looks like number 2 is clearly number 1!

Unknown said...

I like photo #2