Monday, August 28, 2006

Another first

In a year of firsts, as in first cover cd, first tour w/o the Estreet Band (in 14 years) and first taped drunken episode, Bruce posted a personal message on his website about his and Patti's marriage:

"I hesitate to use this website for anything personal believing it should remain a place where fans of my music can come free of the distractions that occasionally arise with the rest of my job.
However, due to the unfounded and ugly rumors that have appeared in the papers over the last few days, I felt they shouldn’t pass without comment. Patti and I have been together for 18 years- the best 18 years of my life. We have built a beautiful family we love and want to protect and our commitment to one another remains as strong as the day we were married."


So there ya have it. Now, can we get back to discussing REALLY important things, like Tom Cruise's baby? Thank you people.

2 comments:

blogedyblogblog said...

Still don't buy it.

Me said...

He didn't say he wasn't cheating, he said they weren't breaking up. Oh, so little faith in men. ;-)