Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Posey

I got a new kitty today. Kevin's feral cat had kittens who mostly lived in the bathroom, going in and out of the cupboard. Posey's last moment of happiness was running out to greet Kevin and prancing around the room before he put her in the cat carrier and spirited her out to the car.

She has her own bedroom here until we see how King Deighv reacts. Bella has been standing guard outside the door and can't figure out why she can't go in and see the kitty.

Posey is hiding in the closet next to some luggage. She alternates between crying and hissing at me. I hope it doesn't take long for her to adjust, it's making me feel like a terrible person, wrenching her away from her brothers and 24/7 fun.

I'll take some pics as soon as she is relaxed.

This isn't her.

No comments: