Thursday, June 14, 2007

My Name is Earl

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - this is the funniest, most satisfying comedy on TV. Now is the time to check it out if you haven't already. SERIOUSLY FUNNY and great satire on our stupid culture.

OK, and did Prince name his new album Planet Earth to capitalize on the links to the Discovery series? I mean, c'mon...

Also, 30 Rock - almost as funny as Earl, and it's rerun season. Commit, people, commit to good comedy.

The Sopranos is over. Don't you want to feel good?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ryan said...

Earl is ok, but 30 Rock is vastly better. So's the office. So're a few commercials. I mean, it's funny, but come on...not THAT funny.

Me said...

There were a couple that made me do a 'not worthy' in front of the tv - the Lord of the Rings satire one, and the morgue one with John Waters... but i agree, not as consistently funny as 30rock or the office... Hey, i'm just trying to spread the love, plus every time i mention Earl I get a $1 from him.